2. If you need to get from Vegas to
3. If you need to stop in
5. Just because you paid for two full days in
6. If you want to ride the new Star Tours, you’d better get your FASTPASS by, like, ten in the morning. While waiting in line for Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters, we noticed that the FASTPASS Return Time was already up to eight o’clock that night.
7. And speaking of Astro Blasters, if you have a four-year-old boy, that will probably be his favorite ride:) (We rode it three times in two days.)
8. Sunburns on your scalp are painful. Don’t forget to apply sunscreen to your part.
9. Sea World isn’t worth the hour-and-a-half-long drive from
10. On the other hand, the beach is as cool as I remember. And it’s free. (You just have to remember to touch up your sunscreen, like, every twenty minutes.)